How to prevent my butt from sweating so much?

So this is an embarrassing question. But I'm pretty sure I have hemorrhoids, because I've been having a lot of issues with anal itching lately. My doctor prescribed a cream to put on it, which seems to help. But I still have problems at my job. I'm a cashier at a grocery store, and they also give me... show more So this is an embarrassing question. But I'm pretty sure I have hemorrhoids, because I've been having a lot of issues with anal itching lately. My doctor prescribed a cream to put on it, which seems to help. But I still have problems at my job. I'm a cashier at a grocery store, and they also give me bagging shifts sometimes. And living in the south where it's so hot and the humidity is disgusting, bagging is definitely not a glamorous job, and it's impossible to not sweat to death. The biggest problem is that my butt is one of the places that sweats the worst when I'm bagging and have to constantly go outside. And it's AWFUL for my hemorrhoids or whatever is going on down there. If I have a long bagging shift and I'm constantly sweating down there, it irritates the skin in my anus. Not only does the itching get bad, but my whole anus swells up and I'm literally in pain by the end of my shift. One day, it swelled up so bad that it was painful to even walk or sit for the rest of the day and even the next day. I'm obviously too embarrassed to explain this to my bosses and ask that they not schedule me for bagging shifts...so is there anything I can do to try to prevent the swamp @ss in the first place?
1 answer 1