Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 6 months ago

I’m going on a calorie intake of 1200 from my current calorie intake of 3815 can I still eat whatever as long as I stay under 1200?

Tryna lose weight but my schedule so hard for me too get into the gym so I’m just trying to start in the kitchen really

Cutting calories that low that fast is probably not a good idea.

Rapid weight loss can lead to issues like gallstones.

Generally you want to lose more gradual and give yourself space to lower yout calories further as you lose weight, 1200 is pretty much the minimum recommended for a woman.

Don;t know your weight/height/sex but put your details into https://tdeecalculator.net/ and knock about 500 off the sedentary value.

Sure, you can eat whatever, but a crap diet of 1200 calories still isn't good for you. You can lose weight and still be unhealthy.

Yes, but Try this,

Eat what you want. just cut your portions by 25%.

After a week Weigh yourself (only one a week) and adjust the portion sizes accordingly.

Drink only Iced Water.

Exercise, only Walking three to ten miles Get a pedometer (5$)

This is much easier than calorie counting, and best less stressful.

Just eat atleast 1,600-1,800 calories. Your calorie composition should be 40% carbs, 25% protein and 35% fats.

- Add a lot of green vegetables and fruits in your diet.

- Avoid processed sugar and food.

- Eat your dinner 2 hours before you go to bed

- Exercise with high intensity like sprinting.

- Sleep 8 hours a day

But before that, just have your Thyroid checked. Because poor thyroid function can interfere with your basal metabolic rate.