Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOrlando · 12 months ago

Seralago Hotel and Suites. Going to Disney World.?

Hi, I have some question's. Have any one stayed at Seralago Hotel & Suites. if so how was it. also i see that they have shuttle buses that goes to the parks. are they wheelchair accessible. some one in our group is in a wheelchair. also i heard that they have free breakfast or was it adult pay and up two 2 kids under 10 are free.? lol. anyways. going to disney world and if you stayed her please tell me everything i will need to know. thank you.

tired calling over and over and no one wants to answer the phone

• Mrsjvb

Off site is not the way to go if you have a WC in your party. The off site shuttles run 2-3 times in the morning and then not again until the evening, but before the park closes. It might have have one HA spot which will be taken unless your hotel is the first stop for pickup. With on site you have busses running all day, 20 minutes apart plus other ways to get to a park.

• drip

Shuttle services from these hotel are horrid. Horrid. They cram people on board. They pick up at multiple hotels. If the bus is full you wait an hour for the next one, they don’t run on time. Their last shuttle is before the park closed for the fireworks display. If the last bus is full you find you own way back. And they do not drop you off by the Disney gate, that is for Disney buses only. So you will have a bit of a walk to the Disney gates,

You can expect it to take well over an hour, maybe two hours before you are inside Disney from the time you leave your hotel room.

If you are only going to Disney for one day, go ahead and stay there. But if this vacation is to be at Disney multiple times, don’t do it. Save your money and stay at a Disney value resort. The convenience and benefits of staying on Disney property is well worth the extra cost.

And that the hotel never answers its phone should be a clue to you.

The price should be a clue too. That is pretty cheap and you Get what you pay for

Reviews are pretty bad. My only conclusion from guest that give it a high rating is the don’t expect much or don’t care about bugs and dirt.

• MS

I have not stayed there. I looked at the website and it doesn't look like my kind of place, even if it is really cheap.

Also, their website indicates that 2 kids' breakfasts are free when an adult pays; I didn't look close enough to see how much an adult breakfast is.

However, I would call the hotel to ask about the shuttle service. Many of these offsite shuttle services are really awful. Sometimes you need reservations there and back. The shuttles often run at inconvenient times, meaning you can't get to the park at opening or stay until closing. I personally know people who were left behind by their shuttles and had to pay to get themselves back to the hotel. They should be ADA compliant, but I would definitely check on that first.

Only thing going for it is its location. Needs updating and rooms are hit or miss as far as condition and cleanliness. Same for Disney shuttle - they have one but not consistent.

I would stay elsewhere

• Cogito

Look on their website and maybe Trip Advisor. I must say, looking at this website, I wouldn't go. There are more 'Terrible' reviews than good ones.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g34352-...

The breakfasts are not free, but children under 10 are free if an adult pays for theirs.

The shuttle buses should be able to accommodate a wheelchair, but do bear in mind that they can normally only accept one or two per journey, that the buses pick up from loads of locations and if the wheelchair spaces are already full (or even all the ordinary seats) when it arrives at your hotel, you won't get on.

The free buses usually only come once or twice each morning and return at fixed times of an evening, so if you miss those, or they're full, you're stuck. You could always get an Uber, which of course is going to cost a lot, but at least you're sure to get to a park!

Just going off website:

Breakfast is one adult paying, 2 kids eat free. Doesn't say how much breakfast is.

Don't know about the shuttle but I'd expect it to be ada compliant.

Now for the place:

- most people like the location

- none of the reviews say this place is clean. For me, that means I'm not going to consider it. If I'm going on vacation, I "deserve" to not be afraid to touch things in a hotel room/property.

- But other people say - for the price, I'll deal with it.

You have to decide what kind of vacationer, you are.