Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 6 months ago

Help?!? I’m in a very tight spot?

My wife and I have been married for 15 years and I work far from home. She knows that I have sex with other women while I’m gone is frankly okay with it cause that’s what gets me through the week. We have a small son at home as well. My one girlfriend who was on the pill got pregnant by me. I don’t know how to tell my wife and not sure if I even should. What’s the best way to tell my wife. Also I’m 45 and the girl I’m with is 20

• Foofa

You should try to arrange an abortion for your side chick and only tell your wife once that's completed. After which you might want to reconsider your philandering. If you can't work away from home without cheating on your wife you should find employment closer to home.

Just call her up and tell her. "Hey, by the way, one of these chicks is knocked up." Your wife obviously won t care, she allows you to do that so she really could care less.

LOL.. you're going to be paying child support. you think your wife won't notice?

Drive to an abortion state with the mistress.

• fdf6 months agoReport

are you a god with the authority to decide who should die ?

Do this. When you get home walk outside, turn around and look at your house. Now wave at it cause if you tell your wife she's gonna get it all.

You tell her what you've told us. If she knows you have sex with other women this shouldn't be a great big surprise to her.

If I were your wife I'd be concerned that now you will have another child to support.

• Ann

If your wife knows you're cheating, then she shouldn't be surprised at any consequence. What you'd better worry about is paying support for this baby for the next 18 years (until it's an adult), because that's what is going to happen. Why would you think your wife isn't doing the same thing when you're out of town? You made your own "tight spot", so my advice to you is to get a second job so you can begin to pay for the results of being a total idiot.

Uh ew. I think I just caught an std from reading this.

• Dv8s

Wow, that's crazy. Your wife knows that you have extramarital sex, then you impregnating your girlfriend shouldn't be a big surprise. I don't totally buy your story, and wonder how much the wife actually knows about your girlfriend. Right now Y!A knows more than your wife does. Are you planning on leaving your wife for your girlfriend? Is your girlfriend planning on keeping the child? These questions are essential to starting to answer your question.

I'm sure she doesn't care.

If you have been doing this job for more than 10 years, you might want to get a dna test for your son.