PHYSICS PROBLEM HELP PLEASE?

Please show me how to do these i am so confused A team of students competing in the Egg Drop competition at the Physics Olympics, drop their egg from a ledge, three floors above the ground. 1) If it takes the egg 2.4 seconds to reach the ground, calculate the height of the ledge in meters 2) How fast was the... show more Please show me how to do these i am so confused

A team of students competing in the Egg Drop competition at the Physics Olympics, drop their egg from a ledge, three floors above the ground.

1) If it takes the egg 2.4 seconds to reach the ground, calculate the height of the ledge in meters

2) How fast was the egg travelling the instant before it hit the ground

3) The student had planned to protect the egg by dropping it into a garbage can filled with confetti, 0.85m deep. Assuming that the egg stopped just as it reached the bottom of the can, calculate the rate of deceleration of the egg.