Can you apply for med school with a degree in architecture?

So it may sound crazy. I’m gonna be a prospective international student in Australia. Now the issue is that I have applied for Bachelor of Design with a major in Architecture and got into two universities. Weird but ive always been confused whether I should go for design or med school. There’s no way I can ask my... show more So it may sound crazy. I’m gonna be a prospective international student in Australia. Now the issue is that I have applied for Bachelor of Design with a major in Architecture and got into two universities. Weird but ive always been confused whether I should go for design or med school. There’s no way I can ask my parents if I can change my major. The only way I can pursue Med. is after my undergrad degree. Ive asked a few people and came to know that Med schools in Australia do accept candidates with degrees in different areas with a good score in GAMSAT. I’ve had Physics, Chemistry, English and Mathematics as my subjects in High school. Is there any way I can go for Med school??
4 answers 4