Do you care if a politician is gay?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No. I don't care if the cook that makes my dinner is gay (so long as he washed his hands) or if the doctor who cuts out my gall bladder is gay (same), or if the pilot who flies the airplane is gay (don't care about his hands). So long as they do a good job. Their sex-life doesn't concern me.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

Did Hillary's campaign really "go down in flames" for example? It's called a figure of speech.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

Yes, you do. If you weren't a bigot you wouldn't even think to ask.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

The only bigots here are sodomites who will lie about, tear down, and do anything to get be what they want and carry out their sick demented desires.

• 6 months ago

Nope. I do not care if they are gay.

Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • audrey
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I don't care if he is or not as long as he's honest.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • JR
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

Possibly. A gay politician more than likely has political views that conflict with my views. So while I don’t care about their personal life, a gay politician is a red flag for me.

• ...Show all comments
    • Tyler
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

lmao, any time i worry i seem too angry on this site, I'll remember these wise words from Yahoo Answers user AndrewKillemUpTillBirthCuomo and instantly feel leagues better about myself.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Only if they’re sexy like president Trump 🍆👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨💦👅

• ...Show all comments
    • Tyler
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

literally who

why is this your name here

this answers no questions and only makes your existence on this site that much more hilarious

• 6 months ago

No. i have alwways been comfortable with gay people. My cousin came out to the family before i was even born so its just an all around thing to accept them with my family.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

According to what is anything evil and not? According to you, a demented pervert who can't even figure out that the anus is not a sexual organ? You don't even know what sex is for and yet you're going to sit there and tell me about the fundamental truths of the universe. You're a clown.

• 6 months ago

80- percent are GAY . NO BIG DEAL

• 6 months ago

As long as they aren't stupid

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.