Do you care if a politician is gay?

Favorite Answer

No. I don't care if the cook that makes my dinner is gay (so long as he washed his hands) or if the doctor who cuts out my gall bladder is gay (same), or if the pilot who flies the airplane is gay (don't care about his hands). So long as they do a good job. Their sex-life doesn't concern me.

• Lv 4

Did Hillary's campaign really "go down in flames" for example? It's called a figure of speech.

Yes, you do. If you weren't a bigot you wouldn't even think to ask.

• Lv 4

The only bigots here are sodomites who will lie about, tear down, and do anything to get be what they want and carry out their sick demented desires.

Nope. I do not care if they are gay.

Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • audrey

I don't care if he is or not as long as he's honest.

• JR

Possibly. A gay politician more than likely has political views that conflict with my views. So while I don’t care about their personal life, a gay politician is a red flag for me.

• Tyler

lmao, any time i worry i seem too angry on this site, I'll remember these wise words from Yahoo Answers user AndrewKillemUpTillBirthCuomo and instantly feel leagues better about myself.

Only if they’re sexy like president Trump 🍆👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨💦👅

• Tyler

literally who

why is this your name here

this answers no questions and only makes your existence on this site that much more hilarious

No. i have alwways been comfortable with gay people. My cousin came out to the family before i was even born so its just an all around thing to accept them with my family.

• Lv 4

According to what is anything evil and not? According to you, a demented pervert who can't even figure out that the anus is not a sexual organ? You don't even know what sex is for and yet you're going to sit there and tell me about the fundamental truths of the universe. You're a clown.

80- percent are GAY . NO BIG DEAL

As long as they aren't stupid