Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 months ago

Is getting someone who beat you up at school years ago fired from their current job an appropriate revenge for the past...?

• nancy

Only if you're the one who did the firing.

Yes, and inform him later on that it was tit for tat.

No.

They're not the same people they were from back then. And you're messing with someones livelihood for something you've been harboring since grade school. 🥴

Hm....would it be? I wonder since I had to go through that same thing just three days ago. If it were school I would say be the bigger person and put it behind you. My job however. the right thing to do would be to put it behind you and find another job. But that would be the right thing to do. It might not be what one would feel like doing. Because I know just how angry I was the other day and let me tell you. Having a lot of people to take care of and depend on you when they don't have much and you were promised a job. You're messing with people's lives not just their time. People will hurt you for that.