Is it bad if I want her to be more sensitive?

I would say that I am a shy and also sensitive person. I have met a girl who shares the same personality as me but there is just one problem. Even though she is also shy, kind and honest, I wish that she could be more sensitive. I have noticed that she uses her intuition a lot of the time and she is not always... show more I would say that I am a shy and also sensitive person. I have met a girl who shares the same personality as me but there is just one problem. Even though she is also shy, kind and honest, I wish that she could be more sensitive. I have noticed that she uses her intuition a lot of the time and she is not always right. She assumes that she can do things and I will somehow always get what she is after, even though I don't know her yet. We are not in a relationship and her behaviour has led to frustration and some misunderstandings. I would want her to be more understanding and sensitive, before she makes up her mind. However I don't know what to do or how to solve this.
Update: @Guardian I am not sure, the moment we met for the first time, it felt like we were meant for each other and we both still like each other.