What’s that tv show ?

I can’t remember the name of it, it’s not new, it’s a tv show that gives you situations based off of clips they show u, (one being where ur on a highway in ur car and there’s a tornado in front of u) then they ask what you would do, giving u three options to choose from. Then they show the rest of the clip of what... show more I can’t remember the name of it, it’s not new, it’s a tv show that gives you situations based off of clips they show u, (one being where ur on a highway in ur car and there’s a tornado in front of u) then they ask what you would do, giving u three options to choose from. Then they show the rest of the clip of what happens in the end and then they answer the question telling u why u should do that option and why u shouldn’t do the other two options.

If it helps another episode I remember was someone at a gas station who caught on fire and they asked wut u should do if u saw someone catch on fire ...
1 answer 1