Will my cat feel abandoned?

Long story short, I rescued my cat Maya about 2 years ago, she was about a year old (the shelter wasn’t sure about her exact age). In the beginning she was very shy and would hide all the time. She would come out to eat and use the litter box but disappear right after. As time went on she became comfortable with... show more Long story short, I rescued my cat Maya about 2 years ago, she was about a year old (the shelter wasn’t sure about her exact age). In the beginning she was very shy and would hide all the time. She would come out to eat and use the litter box but disappear right after. As time went on she became comfortable with the her surroundings and we’ve developed a relationship. Today, She’ll greet me at the door when I come home from work and sleeps by my feet during the night.

3 months ago my brother moved in with me temporarily and though she was a little scared at first, she’s comfortable with him and even sits with next to him on the couch when he’s watching TV. Every morning before breakfast she’ll go into his room to say hello.

With that being said, I have to go out of the country for two weeks and my first concern was leaving Maya. I knew I wanted to leave her at the house where she is comfortable, & safe and since my brother is staying with us anyway he has agreed to keep an eye on her and take care of her so I know her daily routine will be the almost the same. My main concern is how will she take me leaving her? I would hate for her to feel as though I have abandoned her (she was abandoned by her previous owners). Is there anything that I could do make my absence less stressful on her?
Thank you in advance for your advice.