Am I right? or is my friend right? will give a best answer?

I have been friends with a man for 3 years. ..we got together several times but most of the friendship has been online. In the past he would initiate emails to me but recently the relationship seems to just consist of my sending him emails and him responding. He said he is interested in getting together but I... show more I have been friends with a man for 3 years. ..we got together several times but most of the friendship has been online.

In the past he would initiate emails to me but recently the relationship seems to just consist of my sending him emails and him responding. He said he is interested in getting together but I seem to have to make the plans and initiate the emails...so I confronted him today as to why lately I have to do all the work in emailing him and initiating and he said it is because he is very busy with work around his house lately so he is too tired to initiate messages at the end of the night. I know he told me about this before but it is hard to believe that someone can be as busy as he is saying especially when he said he can make the time to get together, which tells me he still has time on his hands...anyway, he got upset that I questioned him...but I thought it was a good question since it is annoying to always have to be the one to make the first move.

Am I right to question him? or was he right to be upset?

will give a best answer