Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 5 months ago

am I right? or is my friend right? will give a best answer?

I have been friends with a man for 3 years. ..we got together several times but most of the friendship has been online.

In the past he would initiate emails to me but recently the relationship seems to just consist of my sending him emails and him responding. He said he is interested in getting together but I seem to have to make the plans and initiate the emails...so I confronted him today as to why lately I have to do all the work in emailing him and initiating and he said it is because he is very busy with work around his house lately so he is too tired to initiate messages at the end of the night. I know he told me about this before but it is hard to believe that someone can be as busy as he is saying especially when he said he can make the time to get together, which tells me he still has time on his hands...anyway, he got upset that I questioned him...but I thought it was a good question since it is annoying to always have to be the one to make the first move.

Am I right to question him? or was he right to be upset?

will give a best answer

Favorite Answer

hmmmmm bit of a tricky one, as they way it sounds this was only a friendship right?? 3 years friendship is a long time so its often normal for one side to sort of start losing intrest, especially if they are dating or seeing someone else.

But yeah it was fair enough for you to question him, but to his defense, some guys do get annoyed/upset about it especially if they are busy, (as well as them feeling bad or being made to feel like "they look bad") though if this was a romantic relationship i'd just say he's not really interested much, but that's just my opinion :P

you know the dude way better than any of us here on y/a do, but for me i find most people sadly these days just prefer to "ghost" their way out of a relationship or friendship rather than just saying theyr'e not interested...for a relationship/dating i'd love to get that closure more often lol, though when it comes to a friendship i can see how it can be more difficult i guess :P

anyway good luck :P

• Mzm

an example from myself, i said i'd stay in contact with workmates after going to diff job, 3 weeks gone by and haven't been able to contact yet......sooo yeah, time goes too fast :P

If you are wanting to have an affair. and have sex outside of marriage you are sinning. God will not hold you guiltless for loving someone without being joined in marriage. if you and your friend have sex it is a sin it is called fornication. if one of you are already married it is called adultery it is a one way ticket to Hell if you do not repent and Change your ways.

Hebrews 13:4 Marriage is honorable among all, and the bed undefiled; but fornicators and adulterers God will Judge.

Thanks for the question friend God bless.

• Gentile

There are none that are righteous no not one. for all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. Romans 3:10,23

I don't think he is right to get upset. Oh well. He could find time to write one email back or phone call. If this is a long-distance relationship and your going to have problems visiting him and he will not put forth the effort to come and see you or come and get you. Now is the time to cut ties. Maybe it's better for you both to grow and move on or give each other time to think about things. Or break up and just be friends. yeah you are right to question him. Nobody likes feeling that way. Left in the dark not knowing anything.

• 5 months agoReport

You're welcome