Feeling stuck.?

so ive been with a guy for 4 years now and hes emotionally and mentally abusive and self centered only cares about himself and what he wants. He belittles me all the time and constantly fights with me and acts like hes not with me around other women. I've been wanting to leave the relationship but feel stuck.... show more so ive been with a guy for 4 years now and hes emotionally and mentally abusive and self centered only cares about himself and what he wants. He belittles me all the time and constantly fights with me and acts like hes not with me around other women. I've been wanting to leave the relationship but feel stuck. We signed a year lease together on an apartment and have not moved in yet or paid anything but the security deposit. And idk if I can break the lease I really don't want to move and be more miserable. Right now I'm lost on what to do because i moved out of state up here and have no friends or family around and not sure if i can afford a place on my own. I have a job but make only 230 a week
3 answers 3