Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 year ago

God is very evil, why do people believe in him?

• 1 year ago

No, he isn't, Einstein. You would cut out a malignant tumor, hypocrite, so don't blame God for doing the same thing.

People know God for themselves through their own experiences with him. That sometimes includes outpourings of his unimaginable love. There is no way that he is evil. Think again, if you are able.

1 year ago

Let me judge you by your very own words. Let us assume that God is evil God is a horrible murdering monster. Why would you want to incite this horrible murdering monster to rage?

So that this horrible murdering monster comes back to destroy millions and millions of people? It would seem friend that you would want to do everything in your power to appease the monster so that he does not come back to kill millions and millions of people. A person who would dare insight this horrible murdering monster to rage to come back and kill most of the human race is a far worse monster then God. If it was me for the sake of my fellow human beings I would do everything in my power to make sure that that God was appeased and not angry.

• k w
    1 year ago

they must have quite a liberal policy at Bellevue......

• Misty
    1 year ago

Indoctrination, fear and ignorance.

• 1 year ago

Obviously, you don't know Him. God is not a human... and who are you to judge Him?

• 1 year ago

Are we supposed to notice that you'd have to believe God exists in the first place to think he's evil?

.

Most people who profess belief in gods were indoctrinated since childhood to believe, and to never question their belief. Some people wake up and find their way out of it, some don't.

.

.

• 1 year ago

If you lose everything only then will you know how real he truly is if you trust him

1 year ago

poor little baby can't get his way huh?

• Brian
    1 year ago

God or Gods where invented to make sense in a World early humans could not understand.

1 year ago

They could have made up a better one.