Is my guy bestfriend looking for a relationship or just friends with benefits?

So I have become friends with this guy that I’ve had a crush on for a while. He started out flirting with me and grabbing me sexually and I thought he was just playing cuz he would do it around only his friends. But then one day we were in a car and we made out but it didn’t go further because our friends were in... show more So I have become friends with this guy that I’ve had a crush on for a while. He started out flirting with me and grabbing me sexually and I thought he was just playing cuz he would do it around only his friends. But then one day we were in a car and we made out but it didn’t go further because our friends were in the car. And a couple weeks after that I had confessed my feelings for him and he friend zoned me. I was extremely hurt but stayed friends with him because I really cared about him. But over time he began to flirt with me more and one day he got really drunk and called me from his party. He claimed that he loved me had had a crush on me for a while and he’s sorry for everything. He then introduced me to his whole family as his girlfriend and began to tell me how much and why he loved me. But in the morning he acted as if it had never happened. And we went back to being just friends. But later that month I had also gotten drunk and he picked me up and we went to his house. We ended up in bed together and had sex. Afterwards him and I cuddled up and watched a movie then he took me home. The problem is again, the next morning we went back to our normal friendly relationship. I am confused. We go on dates and have sex but he doesn’t refer to me as his girlfriend. What are his intentions?
0