I’m 19, I really do not want to work 4 days a week 10 hour days. I know I have no choice, I have no job experience or qualifications. I was?

not lucky and didn’t get born to rich parents, I’ve had enough stress due to unemployment and no money, no freedom, not being able to afford a car I really want and in reality I need, missing out on life loads too, mainly due to my parents being very selfish people and not becoming rich before having me. Not even thinking about how them not having much money would affect me. I have extreme stress, very easily worry too. I’m more than likely NOT going to past live 30 because of stress & worry. I’m just not motivated, I don’t want to wake up most of the time, I do enjoy being free, not worrying about work but I need money. What do I do to get motivated anyway? Despite not having qualifications or experience I want to at least try and work my way up in this Warehouse job for Amazon, maybe reach manager so I’m not like my loser parents who have nothing to show for their lives. The only thing they have is cars and sometimes go away but never go outside of the U.K. and a house but they rent from council, luckily I live in a nice area and they do work, they don’t get any benefits at all. My mother also has a disability but still works.

Welcome to this world. You are a product of your CLASS status. In the West, some are able to break free occasionally from this status. It usually is very difficult and does not happen often, but at least it _can_ happen unlike other parts of the world where the class or caste you are born into is the defining characteristic for yourself and all your progeny into the future. 

This very reality, is why feminism is so destructive to the West. It causes a huge diversion from this reality of the CLASS rule by claiming that we have always been ordered under GENDER rule. By doing so, feminism splits all middle and working class women against _their own men_, thus dividing and conquering them into submission under the very elite class that actually finances feminism from the second wave (1960's) to this very day. 

Quick summary: As a woman, you get the life that feminists impose on you, as they are the agents to interface women and the corporate world. We could fight them together if we were united. Feminism keeps us divided and has women blaming _their own men_ for the problems of any man, including the very few that rule us. 

"mainly due to my parents being very selfish people and not becoming rich before having me. Not even thinking about how them not having much money would affect me."

You are a spoiled brat. I wonder who it is that you're comparing yourself to who has the golden life and doesn't have to work.

It appears that you have the blues. or maybe depression. see a doctor about this there is medicine that can make you feel better about life. set the goal of saving up money for a decent car for yourself. start going to Church and make friends of people in Church they can make you feel good about yourself and you can learn about God as well. if you have anixiety and depression you could or might be able to get onto disability SSI to help you. but you should try to stick it out at working for a while. do the work you do as if you are doing it for the Lord and not man. God will help you if you put your trust in him and try to please him. Good things happen to those who love the Lord. Thanks for the question friend God bless.

It's a lot to take on all at once, worry about having a little fun too! Life is hard without any joy. You have a bad attitude and that is the worst of all. Life is about more than what you have to show for yourself, you can't take anything with you when you die. Don't you have any other interests? Like maybe sex? It may be a "sin" but it's better than killing yourself.

• mokrie

What a whiny baby you are. You have it better then lots of others but you cry the blues like you are blind, crippled, starving to death and have cancer. If I were your mom or dad I would smack the heck out of you and boot your whiny butt out the door.

Don't insult your own parents, it's not wise.