I’m 19, I really do not want to work 4 days a week 10 hour days. I know I have no choice, I have no job experience or qualifications. I was?

not lucky and didn’t get born to rich parents, I’ve had enough stress due to unemployment and no money, no freedom, not being able to afford a car I really want and in reality I need, missing out on life loads too, mainly due to my parents being very selfish people and not becoming rich before having me. Not even... show more not lucky and didn’t get born to rich parents, I’ve had enough stress due to unemployment and no money, no freedom, not being able to afford a car I really want and in reality I need, missing out on life loads too, mainly due to my parents being very selfish people and not becoming rich before having me. Not even thinking about how them not having much money would affect me. I have extreme stress, very easily worry too. I’m more than likely NOT going to past live 30 because of stress & worry. I’m just not motivated, I don’t want to wake up most of the time, I do enjoy being free, not worrying about work but I need money. What do I do to get motivated anyway? Despite not having qualifications or experience I want to at least try and work my way up in this Warehouse job for Amazon, maybe reach manager so I’m not like my loser parents who have nothing to show for their lives. The only thing they have is cars and sometimes go away but never go outside of the U.K. and a house but they rent from council, luckily I live in a nice area and they do work, they don’t get any benefits at all. My mother also has a disability but still works.