Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 6 months ago

Can I shave my pussy today as I m expecting my flow today?

It's your choice if that's what you want to do then do it.

Sure. One has nothing to do with the other. It doesn't cause any difference.

• Edna

You can, if you want to. Although why you want to shave at any time is beyond me. It's enough of a chore to have to shave your legs and under your arms, without adding another area to all that.

• Cozette

We agree with you Edna, 100%

• D_21

Yeah, you can shave or trim if you want. If you're expecting your period to start soon, I would avoid waxing. You don't want to start your flow during an appointment (embarrassing,) and if you're more sensitive then the waxing could be more painful.

There's no reason you can't shave or trim though. It may be inconvenient to do either during your period, but any other time shouldn't pose a problem. Groom yourself as you see fit. It's your skin you're living in. Your hair, your life, your choice. Do what you want.

• Jim

Yes- it will stay cleaner and fresher if you do.

• MissA

No. You will burst into flames.

You need immediately to rediscover your behavior! Never shave your genitals, whether male or female, when you can use a $15 beard trimmer and never cut yourself. Try Walmart, Target. If you nick your genitals and begin your monthly menses, expect stinging.

harrald

• 6 months agoReport

Thanks

No idea why you would consider that. This whole idea of shaving and waxing is very recent- invented by salon owners in hopes of getting more business for a Brazilian was. Women have gotten along for centuries without removing their genital hair. it has nothing to do with your period.

• Edna

Shaving also became popular because of the spread of internet porn. A porn actress was always clean shaven (so that everything would show on camera). Young people watching porn got the idea that was what a grown woman was supposed to "look like".