Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 months ago

If robots suddenly took over all our jobs and the government gave us an allowance to live on would you be upset and miss your job?

Metaphorically speaking. I'm not asking if this will happen, I only want to know would YOU be upset or not?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

I'm retired, but at its peak, my job was solving the toughest problems that came into the corporation. Plus, I got to interact daily with the hottest and best-dressed women in marketing. Everyone saw me as a Hero, because I was one of the few technical people assigned to emergencies. Like, "Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope."

I'd do that job again for free.

• Login to reply the answers
  • mokrie
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Yes I would be upset. I don't want to be controlled. I want to make my own fate.

• 7 months ago

Yes, I would. If a robot suddenly replaced me, and the government gave me an allowance to live on, that would be very alarming. I would have a feeling that if I were no longer needed in my job, the government would no longer need me to be alive, and have to pay me anything. The government would probably make me disappear.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

I don't think I'd be upset and no I would not miss my job!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Maybe if you couldn't make a living on hobbies or creative things then I would feel like life has no meaning. If they did everything then what would there be left for people to enjoy.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

my new job would be touring and kayak fishing all over the world.

• xg6
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

No I wouldn't miss the duties that go with my job but I would miss the interaction with my coworkers

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.