13 year old physical exam female???? Please help meee?

I am so nervous. My dad is going to be there and we are not close at all. And to make the matters worse, my sister will be there too and we don’t get along at all. I have never been with my dad before and I think I’m over reacting a lot. Last time I had an exam my doctor touched my boobs for about 30 seconds and... show more I am so nervous. My dad is going to be there and we are not close at all. And to make the matters worse, my sister will be there too and we don’t get along at all. I have never been with my dad before and I think I’m over reacting a lot. Last time I had an exam my doctor touched my boobs for about 30 seconds and looked down there. (I had to get fully undressed). I absolutely hate the idea of being in a room with them and now I have to be fully naked too??(my sister and my dad fight multiple times a day and they end up punching and leaving the house. I am really nervous and my dad doesn’t even know I have my period. Not to mention but if they see me naked my sister will laugh and torment me for the rest of my life and my dad would just stare at me. I feel sooooo uncomfortable even thinking about it. Btw my sister is younger. I really don’t want to do this and I hope someone can help me with this. ( my exam is in a couple days) thank you
7 answers 7