Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 5 months ago

Spiritual adultery? What in the world is that? Seriously I ask a question that I need an answer too! I get an elementary class of trolls?

Seriously you all... I need help about this Muslim guy... we have become like best friends.. I am struggling😔.. I am a young lady people not a dude. ..

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You have the free will to do whatever... just remember that your choices and decisions are yours alone, that you will be held accountable and responsible for the consequences either way. Don't look towards others for justification. You made a vow with your husband and God. You already know what you need to do.

• BJ
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

The Bible speaks of spiritual adultery. It is unfaithfulness to the vow of dedication on the part of a Christian.

As the disciple James expresses it: “Adulteresses, do you not know that the friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever, therefore, wants to be a friend of the world is constituting himself an enemy of God.”

Since the course of the world is directed by Satan the Devil, one cannot be pleasing it and please God at the same time. Jas. 4:4

Jesus himself said that his followers were no part of the world. John 15:19 A Christian who would become a part of the world or who would violate his allegiance to God and to Christ by entering into political connections with the world would be engaging in spiritual fornication.

A religious organization, therefore, that dabbles in politics and interferes in the political affairs of the governments or tries to reform the social order and make over this world is engaging in prostitution, showing itself to be a part of Babylon the Great, the world empire of false religion.

Today we see the religious systems of Christendom practicing spiritual fornication just as it was in places like Babylon and Corinth, doing so as an integral part of their religion, their form of worship.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Don't you wish you had tittles like mine?

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

You belong to your husband and he belongs to you. You are betraying your husband in a spiritual sense by sharing your private life details with a third party. Thats just as destructive as physical adultery. It's spiritual adultery. There is a law in some states called "alienation of affection." You both could be found guilty of that.

The tort of alienation of affections often overlaps with another "heart balm" tort: criminal conversation. Alienation of affections has most in common with the tort of Tortious interference, where a third party can be held liable for interfering with the contractual relationship between two parties.

The term spiritual adultery has been used to describe any inappropriate, nonsexual relationship between a man and a woman that doesn't otherwise qualify as literal adultery (i.e. no sexual act was involved). The term was coined for relationships that fall in the grey area between an ordinary, casual friendship and an illicit, sexual affair.

For example, consider the situation of a man and a woman who are married to other people who form a personal friendship. Over time, the couple grows very close and spends increasing time together without their spouses' knowledge. Eventually, they begin to meet for private dinners, conduct frequent phone conversations, and exchange intimate texts or letters. Still, the couple never engages in sexual contact of any kind.

This couple is guilty of spiritual adultery.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

These things are silly myths. Get out of Abrahamic religions and follow Paganism.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

its when you cheat on your God by worshiping other Gods.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.