Ok so these are my symptoms...?

Ok so I am a young man in my 20s and I've been experiencing some symptoms over the past 3 years. Almost 3 years ago I developed muscle twitches all around my body. They last for a couple seconds and the move to a different part of my body. I am losing my hearing and was recently diagnosed as moderately hearing... show more Ok so I am a young man in my 20s and I've been experiencing some symptoms over the past 3 years. Almost 3 years ago I developed muscle twitches all around my body. They last for a couple seconds and the move to a different part of my body. I am losing my hearing and was recently diagnosed as moderately hearing Impaired. Doctors have no idea why I'm losing my hearing but I've always taken very good care of it. I have developed weird stretch marks by my shoulders and around my stomach. I have also gained some weight it seems like and my facial shape has changed. I also feel very physically weak and have lots of back aches which I never used to get. I feel tired all the time and depressed sometimes. I have lost all motivation to do things. I also have been told in the last year that I'm getting irratable despite the fact I'm a very easy going guy. I have an easy life, a dream job, and I live with my parents. It's not like I'm going through something difficult other than losing my hearing. Tests for Klinefelters were in vain as my chromosomes were normal although I have similar symptoms. The only thing I can think of is Cushing's Disease. What do you guys think?
1 answer 1