Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 5 months ago

How long does it take for the non-nicotine cravings to subside?

I quit smoking a full month ago and am using a vape. It worked. I no longer want cigarettes. The thought of lighting one of them and inhaling the putrid smoke is repugnant now. I can hardly believe I ever smoked. The thing is, there’s a craving for something that doesn’t exist. The vape takes care of the nicotine. But the psychological craving is still every bit as strong as day one.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I quit smoking almost four months ago and like you, I've been vaping as well. As well, the thought of lighting another cigarette is a non factor as vaping has really worked for me. You will psychologically crave nicotine and the juice I use is 3mg so I'm not sure what mg you're at. I probably will stop vaping one day but for now I'm very content with vaping as it's way safer than cigarettes.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

just try to rernernber srnoking causes cancer, that should get rid of your cravings

• 5 months ago

It usually takes 2 weeks for the cravings to go away. How much nicotine do you use in your vape? Cause that could play a big factor

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.