Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 5 months ago

How long does it take for the non-nicotine cravings to subside?

I quit smoking a full month ago and am using a vape. It worked. I no longer want cigarettes. The thought of lighting one of them and inhaling the putrid smoke is repugnant now. I can hardly believe I ever smoked. The thing is, there’s a craving for something that doesn’t exist. The vape takes care of the nicotine. But the psychological craving is still every bit as strong as day one.

Favorite Answer

I quit smoking almost four months ago and like you, I've been vaping as well. As well, the thought of lighting another cigarette is a non factor as vaping has really worked for me. You will psychologically crave nicotine and the juice I use is 3mg so I'm not sure what mg you're at. I probably will stop vaping one day but for now I'm very content with vaping as it's way safer than cigarettes.

just try to rernernber srnoking causes cancer, that should get rid of your cravings

It usually takes 2 weeks for the cravings to go away. How much nicotine do you use in your vape? Cause that could play a big factor