Ujima asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

You hate those 4 Congresswomen of color: AOC, Ayanna Pressley, Rashida Tlaib & Ilhan Omar. But the people voted for them, what u gonna do?

It's not like they stole their Congress seats. How are you gonna justify your racism and still sound like Constitution-loving patriots?

Ideas?

I don't agree with their positions on many things that is why I don't like them It has nothing to do with their race. I also do not agree with Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders and they are not people of color. It is all about policy and not race.

I don't hate them. I hate their anti American behavior. BTW, I guess you haven't looked at their approval records. https://thehill.com/homenews/house/453588-poll-sho...

• mokrie

Your obsessed with race. That shows YOU are the racist. We don't like them because they have socialist policies and hate the USA as it was created. That has nothing to do with race.

Most I know do not hate them seeing as they do not know them. However listening to them they believe like many sane people that they hate this country.

Former SSgt.

• Sally

These people do not even realize they're racists.

• mac

look AOC is a fraud,she spits out halffacts but cant back up rea lfacts,iihan is anti american by the crap she spews...the other two are playing it smart....

Russian interference. That’s how they won their seats. I demand a complete investigation that must continue until there’s proof that the Russians interfere.

"to secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity"

The "people" you refer to are not posterity. It's disgusting to cite the Constitution without reference to the actual people it was written for.

And did you just use the word "racism" and expect to be taken seriously? That's hilarious.

Deport them now!

• Ujima5 months agoReport

And how do you plan to do that... genius?