When is Yahoo Answers going to take away Level 7 users abilities to move questions?

I hate that every time I go to check my account I find my questions complaining about white characters being made black or male characters being made female or straight characters being made LGBT or LGBT characters being in fiction in general moved to categories I didn't put them in like Abuse and Spam or... show more I hate that every time I go to check my account I find my questions complaining about white characters being made black or male characters being made female or straight characters being made LGBT or LGBT characters being in fiction in general moved to categories I didn't put them in like Abuse and Spam or random categories. I hate the fact that because I don't know how long the questions were there I don't know how long they weren't available for people looking on the category I wanted them in to see them. When is Yahoo Answers going to stop allowing people to just move other people's questions around without their permission? I'm only Level 1 so I can't do it to other people but I wouldn't know who to do it to anyway to get revenge.
Update: I find it ironic that on a question complaining about people being able to move questions, my question keeps getting moved out of the Yahoo Answers category.