DS M
DS M asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Doesn't Sen. Kamala Harris think Obama is a racist since he picked Biden as his VP all 8 years?

Why would you pick a racist VP like Biden if you aren't a racist?

Leslie, who blocked me because she can't deal with questions that destroys her fragile beliefs states "that Obama is racist since he picked Biden is making an ignorant assumption that Biden was picked with the reasoning of Obama knowing he is racist."

While Leslie believes Biden is a racist, she doesn't believe that was smart enough to make that discovery on his own because she is a racist. And I do believe she believes Trump's supporters are racist because she believes Trump is a racist.

Favorite Answer

nope say it with me op "its ok when dems do it"

Source(s): liberal mantra

trump picked pence as vp even though pence would probably make america a christian theocracy if he had the power to do so

does this make trump pro christian theocratic?

saying that Obama is racist since he picked Biden is making an ignorant assumption that Biden was picked with the reasoning of Obama knowing he is racist.

Source(s): that would be like me assuming that all trump supporters are racist since they picked a racist president named trump

I'm sure you want to think that.

• DS M

I am sure you are a helpless VICTIM of public schools and couldn't prove what you believe.

• Sally

The choice had nothing to do with racism, so no.

• DS M

So you are saying Obama didn't care that Biden was a racist because he was about to force Blacks to the back of employment lines behind illegals with the help of the NAACP and Sharpton. He wanted to prove how far Dems had come since a few Dem states forced Blacks to the back of the bus.

Calling Biden a racist is idiotic

• DS M

I see you are totally helpless to defend Biden in anyway. Which public school did you attend so we can stop the abuse of small children?