Doesn't Sen. Kamala Harris think Obama is a racist since he picked Biden as his VP all 8 years?

Why would you pick a racist VP like Biden if you aren't a racist?
Update: Leslie, who blocked me because she can't deal with questions that destroys her fragile beliefs states "that Obama is racist since he picked Biden is making an ignorant assumption that Biden was picked with the reasoning of Obama knowing he is racist." While Leslie believes Biden is a racist, she... show more Leslie, who blocked me because she can't deal with questions that destroys her fragile beliefs states "that Obama is racist since he picked Biden is making an ignorant assumption that Biden was picked with the reasoning of Obama knowing he is racist."

While Leslie believes Biden is a racist, she doesn't believe that was smart enough to make that discovery on his own because she is a racist. And I do believe she believes Trump's supporters are racist because she believes Trump is a racist.