Ok I have a Muslim friend...and I am an evangelical Christian. he is a male, I am female... I am married he is not.. Is it ok to be friends?

He has been there for me when life was tough... my husband doesn't know about him.. Ive tried many time to tell my husband about him, but he is always too busy to hear me... I talk to my Muslim friend mostly about my relationship proplems. I have video spoke with him and voice call.. but Ive never seen him in... show more He has been there for me when life was tough... my husband doesn't know about him.. Ive tried many time to tell my husband about him, but he is always too busy to hear me... I talk to my Muslim friend mostly about my relationship proplems. I have video spoke with him and voice call.. but Ive never seen him in person because we live oceans apart. Is it wrong of me to be friends with him?