Is it normal to feel this way towards my mother?

Basically I always have thoughts of wanting to strangle or murder my mother. She always gets on my case; whether I'm cleaning the house, on my phone, doing laundry etc... especially when I'm on my computer playing games because she doesn't want me playing for too long. (which I understand but thats how... show more Basically I always have thoughts of wanting to strangle or murder my mother. She always gets on my case; whether I'm cleaning the house, on my phone, doing laundry etc... especially when I'm on my computer playing games because she doesn't want me playing for too long. (which I understand but thats how I can cope with not actually wanting to kill her) It's becoming too much for me now and she keeps adding so much stress to myself that I literally have to take pills to control my stress levels right now (which is a 4.3 and I'm only 17). I already have 4 jobs because I'm trying to move out as soon as possible to not deal with her bull crap but she keeps leeching off my own money when she has way more than me. She chooses to waste it on useless products that go out within a 2-3 days all the damn time. I really WOULD NOT mind dealing with the consequences that would arise from murdering her but she is my mother and all and I want to avoid doing anything to her before I lose my gosh dang mind.
5 answers 5