I had sex with my sister's friend?

So today I was watching tv and my sister came home with her friend from lunch. I'm 16 and my sister and her friend are 20. I find that my sisters friend is extremely hot and I get hard everytime I just take a look at her. Her name is Hannah and I have known her for close to my whole life. So anyways, today when... show more So today I was watching tv and my sister came home with her friend from lunch. I'm 16 and my sister and her friend are 20. I find that my sisters friend is extremely hot and I get hard everytime I just take a look at her. Her name is Hannah and I have known her for close to my whole life. So anyways, today when she came to my house my sister went upstairs to go take a shower and me and my sisters friend were just sitting on the couch together and all of a sudden she turns to me and says did u know I always thought u were pretty attractive. And right then I started getting so hard and I was trying to hide it and I don't think she saw my ***** but she asked me if I found her attractive so I said of course and all of a sudden she leaned in and she started kissing me so I started back before I knew it she was unzipping my pants and she started sucking my dick I heard my sisters footsteps coming down the stairs and I knew I was screwed and when she saw she was so mad at me and her friend she kicked her friend out of the house and she hasn't talked to me in 3 days. Please help and tell me how I can make it cool between the two of us.
5 answers 5