Name of 2 movies, one post apocalyptic one anthology?

Seen about 5 years ago, maybe a bit less; There are some survivors of a post apocalyptic event in a building, they cannot see anything outside but a blinding light, they make rounds on the building to gather supplies, one of them acts like the leader and anytime he has doubts or concerns he goes to "another... show more Seen about 5 years ago, maybe a bit less; There are some survivors of a post apocalyptic event in a building, they cannot see anything outside but a blinding light, they make rounds on the building to gather supplies, one of them acts like the leader and anytime he has doubts or concerns he goes to "another floor" to speak with a nerdy looking guy in glasses, I felt like the guy was in his mind. The animosity starts between the characters after one of them gets snatched by a monster in the light and they start turning on each other, the ending is a couple of the characters walking into the light through the entrance of the building

2)This one was like and anthology, I might be wrong but I think is loosely based in a terrorist attack on a subway

The stories are viewed from the perspective of several people whose story links at a specific moment when the lights flicker in the subway carts, the last story is the one of a little girl, the only one who survives the explosion(marked by the flickering lights of the subway) and all of those stories are(I think) her recollection of what happened to all the people around her a few minutes before the attack/explosion happened
0