My sister's house is disgusting?

She thinks since she owns the house, she can do whatever she wants. Like cook and not clean up the mess, leave food containers and boxes of wine out, not ever clean bathroom, etc. I live with her and cant afford to move out. She expects me to do all the cleaning while she sits watching Gordon Ramsey yell. She... show more She thinks since she owns the house, she can do whatever she wants. Like cook and not clean up the mess, leave food containers and boxes of wine out, not ever clean bathroom, etc. I live with her and cant afford to move out. She expects me to do all the cleaning while she sits watching Gordon Ramsey yell.

She never says please or at least, "could you?" she just says like "Really, this sink!?" it is her mess, i dont cook hardly ever, like once in a blue moon.

I have antique items, artwork, posters, a mirror i cant up, because i dont want to draw more attention to the filth. I have a disability that makes me fairly weak, so i cant do it all. I'm extremely depressed, pissed, upset, have contemplated suicide and am BEYOND FED UP. I have nowhere else to go, plus have a cat.