Do doctors judge patients that have hickeys?

I had a lipoma removal from my back 10 days ago. It was a very simple surgery, the incision is probably 2 inches long. The thing is it’s still bleeding like it was the next day. I want to tell my surgeon about this but I’m worried he will ask me to go see him. The reason I don’t want to go is because I have lots of... show more I had a lipoma removal from my back 10 days ago. It was a very simple surgery, the incision is probably 2 inches long. The thing is it’s still bleeding like it was the next day. I want to tell my surgeon about this but I’m worried he will ask me to go see him. The reason I don’t want to go is because I have lots of hickeys and finger nail scratch marks on my back. I’m embarrassed to go back because before my surgery I had some and nurse asked me what those marks and I told her they are marks made by my husband. When the doctor came to my room to talk to me before they wheeled me in she showed him the marks on my back (she told him these are the marks I told you about) he looked embarrassed but didn’t say anything. Maybe me being a Muslim lady like him he thought bad of me. He didn’t even make eye contact with me and appears uncomfortable. Should I tell him my incision isn’t healing as it should? If I go see him I won’t be able to cover the marks because they are inches away from the incision.
8 answers 8