Could i stop vaping in time to save my health?

i have been vaping (njoy) for about 5 months on and off. i want to stop and i don’t really even get cravings. i’m scared i may have ruined my lungs. i’m 17, and i know i shouldn’t be doing this i really want to stop i just like when i get dizzy. i know it’s horrible to say but it’s just fun for me. i only hit it in... show more i have been vaping (njoy) for about 5 months on and off. i want to stop and i don’t really even get cravings. i’m scared i may have ruined my lungs. i’m 17, and i know i shouldn’t be doing this i really want to stop i just like when i get dizzy. i know it’s horrible to say but it’s just fun for me. i only hit it in the mornings and i wait hours before i hit it again. it gives me horrible headaches and makes me feel nauseous and that’s why i want to stop. i’m also concerned about my health i did a lot of research and it just scares me. am i too far in to stop? i don’t have any trouble breathing just headaches here and there and an upset stomach at times. other times it is fun for me but i am ready to stop. i tried stopping for a week and i didn’t get any cravings at all. i just keep going back to it because it’s something to do to pass the time or when i’m bored. i know it’s a really unhealthy and bad habit. any advice?
3 answers 3