Should I look for a SATA connector supplier on the Internet or can someone recommend one?

Our electronic digital company is newly established and we are still in the trial-and-error stage, especially when choosing a SATA connector supplier. Our company is looking for suppliers with good reputation, but we lack sufficient information. So, do you think we should look for a SATA connector supplier on the Internet, or should we ask professionals for recommendations?

Many popular SATA connector suppliers have their own websites with corporate and product information. Users can get to know them quickly and easily. I think you can look for the keywords on the internet.

• Octavia6 months agoReport

I found Winconn connector manufacturer(www.wis-connector.com) through the internet and we have been working with them since. They have good quality and service.