Dreaming about needing a haircut?

Hey yahoo im a 20 year old trans male. Ive had these kinds of dreams for a long while now and im just puzzled over it. I have short hair, shaved short on the sides and the top part is fluffy. Not long by any means In dreams i would have around chin length hair, usually with a sideswept look kind of like how i used... show more Hey yahoo im a 20 year old trans male. Ive had these kinds of dreams for a long while now and im just puzzled over it. I have short hair, shaved short on the sides and the top part is fluffy. Not long by any means

In dreams i would have around chin length hair, usually with a sideswept look kind of like how i used to wear it as a kid. In these dreams id always be acutely aware of how long my hair is, and constantly thinking i need to get it cut asap. Im highly paranoid about being percieved as female in these dreams. I would always be out and about in these dreams (for example, a park, a mall). But id never get a haircut or actively seek out a barber or stylist. Any help would be appreciated
0