Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 months ago

This is embarrassing but read details. How do you know how to kiss someone?!?

I’m 17 and about to be a senior in high school and haven’t kissed anyone.. I had been overweight almost my entire high school and even when i was an okay weight i isolated myself. I’ve recently lost a drastic amount of weight but still struggling and don’t even know if i’m ready to kiss anyone yet (bc of my insecurities) ANYWAYS i feel i’m getting closer to a guy, maybe, and I AM SO RIDICULOUSLY NERVOUS if he were to lean in to kiss me. i honestly think i’d walk away bc i don’t know wtf i’m doing and i’ve tried practicing with my hand like a dumbass and i’m so bad lol. ugh i guess i’m asking, how do you do it? or how do you just do it when you are so nervous and insecure?? and being a senior kissing virgin doesn’t help either so. ugh i’m just gonna keep pushing myself away and i don’t know what to do. if you took the time to read this and have any advice, i’d appreciate it so much. thanks so much!

I didn't have my first kiss till halfway through my senior year. I had no idea what I was doing and neither did my gf... The first one wasn't bad but it was nothing compared to how our kissing became later on as we grew closer and more in love. Kissing is a skill that takes two people to perfect not just one. Kissing is like another language, you can talk, but if nobody hears you nobody can understand you. In order for a kiss to be good you and the person you are kissing need to see what is right for you two and just go with it. There is no one way to kiss it is just whatever feels right for the both of you.