Straight guys friends always playing with gay friend, why do they do that ?

Update: So im a girl( 17 years old) and im noticing that 3 straight guy friends(they are 18 and our closest friends) like to play with our gay friend( 17 years old).
Update 2: They like to joke with him, i remenber that they kiss him on the cheek and sometimes they go and kiss him on the lips(a litle peck), when they catch him laying down they cuddle him, they touch his ***, they do sexual jokes with him, they call him "cute" and stuff like that, they touch him a lot(they touch... show more They like to joke with him, i remenber that they kiss him on the cheek and sometimes they go and kiss him on the lips(a litle peck), when they catch him laying down they cuddle him, they touch his ***, they do sexual jokes with him, they call him "cute" and stuff like that, they touch him a lot(they touch his abs, legs, arms, and im 100 % one day they will touch him "down there"), and to "embarrass" him when we are all together they start saying that they are his "Boyfriends".
Update 3: He is a very atlethic and very manly guy.
I know he doesnt feel bad or mad but i just think sometimes they cross the line with him.
So why do they do this to him?
5 answers 5