Michelle asked in HealthWomen's Health · 5 months ago

the color of the vibrator has changed? I think some of the material was taken off by my vagina?

• Sky

I have heard of some very cheap dildos/vibrators actually falling apart on first use, such as the outer layer of material separating and coming off. However, if that was the case you'd have found bits of vibrator in your vagina. If there has only been a color change and there is no residual material/chemical/color on or in your vagina, you probably have nothing to worry about. Just be sure to always thoroughly wash and dry your toy before you put it in storage, and it's also best to wash it before you use it.

Your best bet is to get a quality toy made from surgical-grade silicone. Bad Dragon is one such toy manufacturer that uses high quality silicone.

IMPOSSIBLE. Not even a chance. Its purely your imagination. Unless you have a steel trap for a vagina, the material of a vibrator could not come off inside of you. This has to be your idea of a joke.

No, it just wasnt color stable. Plastics for example often lighten. Your vagina has no such power