Ch'imi asked in Social SciencePsychology · 6 months ago

Why do I hate other women?

So atm, all of my close friends are guys, it wasn't really intentional, I'm just more drawn to guys platonically, I enjoy conversations and hanging out with them more. I'm not saying all men or all women are the same, but for whatever reason, no matter how hard I try, I literally dislike/can't stand every woman I interact with. I've tried being patient, and pursuing relations, hanging out with some of them, etc, but I just hate it, it feels more like a chore. I don't have any kind of superiority complex or anything, I like femininity, and being a woman, and I don't see myself as different or better than other women. I just dislike the conversations I have with them and the way they communicate. Normally, I'd just accept it, but I'm beginning to realize that having all my friends be guys is kind of a problem, as some of them have tried to hit on me, even though they know I'm already in a relationship and its led to uhhhh many not-so-great situations to say the least. So, honestly, it's probably better that I avoid that and shift into having more female friends, but I'm just not sure why I'm so apprehensive about this. From a psychological standpoint, what are some possible reasons that I might find communicating with other members of my same gender as exhausting and unenjoyable? And how do I overcome it?

• falcon

So you have a boyfriend and you are in a relationship and you hanging out with guys ? what does he say ? does he allows this ? many women don't like to associate with there kind cause of jealousy, they don't fit among females so they try to get attention from males, some try to show off ,some hate there mothers or any female with authority etc.There is an inner problems you are having and you need to work on your issues by a professional me say .

Maybe you know too many of the wrong kind of women. Find some like yourself. I get it, I only trust straight men.

• mokrie

Your not alone in that. Lots of females can't stand other females. Ever notice when they are talking, if they get excited, their voices get screechy until they sound like cackling chickens. Drive you nuts.

Tomboy Im guessing you rather hang with guys.

no, maybe its cuz ur gay

• Ch'imi6 months agoReport

Big round of applause for this Sherlock right here. A woman that hates the company of other women? Pfft. Obviously gay. Case closed, problem solved, thanks.