Can I travel internationally as a minor without my parents or their consent?

I am 17 in about a month. A year from now, I’ll have already graduated high school and will be a month away from 18. My boyfriend of 2 years will be 18 this December. We were thinking about going on a vacation to Mexico the summer after we graduate (next year), but since I’ll still technically be a minor I’d... show more I am 17 in about a month. A year from now, I’ll have already graduated high school and will be a month away from 18. My boyfriend of 2 years will be 18 this December. We were thinking about going on a vacation to Mexico the summer after we graduate (next year), but since I’ll still technically be a minor I’d probably need parental consent. However, my parents, especially my mother, are extremely strict and constantly worried about everything I do. I’ve had a job and made my own money for almost two years and plan to continue doing so, so they won’t have to pay for any of the trip. I’ll be an (almost) adult and leaving home for college within a month or so at the time anyway. I’m worried if I ask her, she’ll yell at me and laugh at me for even suggesting it. Is it possible to go to Mexico (I live in Texas) without her consent, or my father’s (my parents are divorced)? I personally feel like she’s already leaving me to “adult” on my own, so I feel like I should be able to make this choice too, but she’s always trying to control me as well, hardly let’s me have a social life. Does anyone know how possible it is for me to go on this trip without consent??