Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 6 months ago

If a man sees a random woman with a little hole in her leggings right on her butt, should he tell her?

I work as a cashier and was manning self-checkout and a customer had a hole. I’m thinking it’s definitely too risky to mention it then.

Favorite Answer

I guess you shouldn't otherwise it is likely that you would get in trouble .

Now , what percentage of men would get mad or violent if another person was kind enough to let them know that their zipper is down ?

No he shouldn’t

That's her parents responsibility to have an eye on their children. Are you her mom or dad? You have no right to tell others although it seems weird. Let her mom scold her.

• Dick

It is too risky to mention it.

What for? She probably knows it, and if she doesn't she will soon. It will just let her know you were checking her out. A woman can't even go to a self checkout and not be leered at now?

Yeah, why not. I never understood why people would never tell someone when they have clothing malfunction. Are you afraid of hurting feelings?? well when they realize they have been out all day with messed up clothing that will definitely make them feel embarrassed.

Probably not......