How do you handle walking in on a mate jer.king off?

So I actually woke up to it. We're bunked together on holiday right now and woke up yesterday to the sound. Kinda tried to go back to sleep but after a minute just decided to comedy stretch, yawn and pretend I was waking up. Actually made old mate jump and roll away and After an awkward exchange of good... show more So I actually woke up to it. We're bunked together on holiday right now and woke up yesterday to the sound.
Kinda tried to go back to sleep but after a minute just decided to comedy stretch, yawn and pretend I was waking up.
Actually made old mate jump and roll away and After an awkward exchange of good mornings to his bare butt I just got up, got dressed and left him to it.

I kinda don't care. Like. He thought I was asleep so fair enough, and we've been here 4 days and it's the first time. I haven't brought it up and he was happily sleeping wearing underpants this morning. So I might just leave it

But what would or have you done in this situation? Or when you've walked in on someone? Have I handled it how a good mate should?
Update: Hey guys, thank you all for the answers so far :D Update: I was inclined to leave it lie, but old mate actually hit me up at a bar a couple of nights after about this. Suffice to say it was a funny chat but all good and we're on the same page. We've also since moved to a new location and new accom where... show more Hey guys, thank you all for the answers so far :D
Update: I was inclined to leave it lie, but old mate actually hit me up at a bar a couple of nights after about this. Suffice to say it was a funny chat but all good and we're on the same page. We've also since moved to a new location and new accom where we at least have separate beds for a few days.
Thanks again!