Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 6 months ago

How do you handle walking in on a mate jer.king off?

So I actually woke up to it. We're bunked together on holiday right now and woke up yesterday to the sound.

Kinda tried to go back to sleep but after a minute just decided to comedy stretch, yawn and pretend I was waking up.

Actually made old mate jump and roll away and After an awkward exchange of good mornings to his bare butt I just got up, got dressed and left him to it.

I kinda don't care. Like. He thought I was asleep so fair enough, and we've been here 4 days and it's the first time. I haven't brought it up and he was happily sleeping wearing underpants this morning. So I might just leave it

But what would or have you done in this situation? Or when you've walked in on someone? Have I handled it how a good mate should?

Hey guys, thank you all for the answers so far :D

Update: I was inclined to leave it lie, but old mate actually hit me up at a bar a couple of nights after about this. Suffice to say it was a funny chat but all good and we're on the same page. We've also since moved to a new location and new accom where we at least have separate beds for a few days.

Thanks again!

First thing that you do is laugh as loud as you can!

Then, grab a knife from the kitchen. Start pointing the knife on his penis, this way, you know it will immediately make your friends penis losing his B O N E R.

Then you should threaten him, tell him to F U C K I N G lock the MUTHAPUCKIN door so you will not see his penis erect.

Who knows what would happen if he accidentally ejaculate on your face?! That would be harmful your for your soft and smooth like Justin Bieber face skin.

If your A teenager it might be a little easier then if your 30..... The point is As much as No one says they do, Most everyone does it , his reaction ( if he is aware you caught him) should tell you a) if he is so embarressed he is going to die next time he sees you or b) jhes aware that most guys **** at some point and oooo you seen him as if it matters... you know? maybe you should have offered him a hand... HAHAHA

• Sky

I would simply apologize for the intrusion and leave so he could have some privacy. Or, I might ask if he prefers that I leave in case he doesn't care about my presence. If that's the case then I can continue doing whatever it was I went into the room for.

• Vortex

I would ignore it entirely as everyone does it or has done it. I don't see the taboo in it as long as it is not done in a front window while smiling at passing women. You do it, he does it, you saw him so what?

Say "Thats a wierd technique, might have to try that myself" and walk out.

i would say, that reminds me of something i have to do later

• Tj

I would have faked sleep and let him finish and say nothing.

• edward

Walking in? No, bur same situation, except i could always feel it because when we were teens we would sleep in the same bed and it doesn’t matter if he’s on the other side of the bed it’s the same “dude, i can feel your arms moving” for us it wasn’t a big deal though, we’re like brothers, nothing to it

You could have at least finished him off! His hand probably got tired lol

If it was me, I would make a big joke out of it and I would make it absolutely clear that I knew exactly what he was up to- I am a bit of a wind up merchant though.

You acted well.

• patty

my sister and I shared a room and when I thought she was asleep I would masturbate a few times she would make a noise to show she was awake