Can I dispute three transactions or will my bank account get flagged?

I was not very smart and got scammed 3 times when trying to buy concert tickets. I really wanted to go to the concert so I just kept believing these people would send me a ticket but ended up getting scammed 3 times. I filed a claim for the first scam. But for the other two I haven’t yet. I don’t want Wells Fargo to flag my account or turn off my card.

You can talk to your bank to dispute...but they may not want to do any business with you going forward.

Takes you a long time to learn anything, huh?

STOP BUYING TICKETS THAT WAY!

Talk to your bank and dispute the claims.

• R K

go down to your bank and dispute the charges. they will give you a new card and a

new pin number.

I think 3 is pushing it. They might decide they no longer need you for a customer. And think you were in cahoots with the scammers & trying to scam them - Wells Fargo. You should probably eat these losses.

Actually, you SHOULD want then to cancel the card and issue a replacement with a different number.

• Jennifer5 months agoReport

I sent money through cashapp how do they have my card number?

Well, they might flag you and ban you if you don't have enough funds in your bank for them to do business with you.

I had wells fargo and got scammed. They sided with the scammer and took my money. That made me switch banks. I honestly wouldn't put it passed them to flag your account and freeze it.

Just do it, you pu­ssy