Can I dispute three transactions or will my bank account get flagged?

I was not very smart and got scammed 3 times when trying to buy concert tickets. I really wanted to go to the concert so I just kept believing these people would send me a ticket but ended up getting scammed 3 times. I filed a claim for the first scam. But for the other two I haven’t yet. I don’t want Wells Fargo to flag my account or turn off my card.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

You can talk to your bank to dispute...but they may not want to do any business with you going forward.

• 5 months ago

Takes you a long time to learn anything, huh?

STOP BUYING TICKETS THAT WAY!

Talk to your bank and dispute the claims.

• R K
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

go down to your bank and dispute the charges. they will give you a new card and a

new pin number.

• 5 months ago

I think 3 is pushing it. They might decide they no longer need you for a customer. And think you were in cahoots with the scammers & trying to scam them - Wells Fargo. You should probably eat these losses.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Actually, you SHOULD want then to cancel the card and issue a replacement with a different number.

• Jennifer5 months agoReport

I sent money through cashapp how do they have my card number?

• 5 months ago

Well, they might flag you and ban you if you don't have enough funds in your bank for them to do business with you.

• 5 months ago

I had wells fargo and got scammed. They sided with the scammer and took my money. That made me switch banks. I honestly wouldn't put it passed them to flag your account and freeze it.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Just do it, you pu­ssy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.