Was it wrong what my parents did?

There was small fight between me and my cousin when we were young. We were fighting over a toy of mine. My cousin wanted to play with my toy so i gave her my toy to play. After sometime i wanted it back and she was like she likes it and it's hers now. Then we started fighting over the toy. Then my mom... show more There was small fight between me and my cousin when we were young.

We were fighting over a toy of mine. My cousin wanted to play with my toy so i gave her my toy to play. After sometime i wanted it back and she was like she likes it and it's hers now. Then we started fighting over the toy.

Then my mom intervened and grabbed the toy and gave it to her.

Then i started throwing tantrums and crying.

Then my mom beat me up in front of everyone and everyone just looked on. Even my cousins parents too.

It was because of their daughters mistake that i was beaten up badly and they didn't feel a thing.
1 answer 1