Movie about an airplane pilot who flies from town to town selling rides to people, at the beginning of the movie he tells a young boy...?

that he will give him a free ride if he brings fuel to the the plane throughout the day, after the day is over the kid expects his airplane ride but the pilot tells him he only told him that to make him work for free, the pilot then laughs and tells him he was joking, and the scene cuts to the kid flying with the... show more that he will give him a free ride if he brings fuel to the the plane throughout the day, after the day is over the kid expects his airplane ride but the pilot tells him he only told him that to make him work for free, the pilot then laughs and tells him he was joking, and the scene cuts to the kid flying with the pilot. I don't remember what else happened after that, I think the movie'' time line is around the 40's or 50's, but I could be wrong...
1 answer 1