Looking for a FMA Fanfiction I read a long time ago.?

I don’t know if anyone’s going to see this but I’ll try anyways. Basically there’s this fanfiction that I really want to find again. I don’t know the name but I remember some detail about it, so here we go. It’s a RoyEd pairing and it’s a modern AU. Ed is still and amputee but he has crappy fake limbs that bother... show more I don’t know if anyone’s going to see this but I’ll try anyways.
Basically there’s this fanfiction that I really want to find again. I don’t know the name but I remember some detail about it, so here we go.

It’s a RoyEd pairing and it’s a modern AU. Ed is still and amputee but he has crappy fake limbs that bother him when it rains. Roy is a cop and Ed is a pickpocket or something. I know he’s poor as dirt and lives with Al in a crappy little apartment and he works really long hours in a lab with his mentor. Him and Roy meet at a bar and they end up making out and then Ed steals his wallet. But I think Ed realizes that he’s a police officer or something so he goes to return the wallet and Roy is actually really cool about it even though Ed is totally freaking out thinking that he’s going to jail. I think there’s also a scene where Ed is shopping and a robber comes in with a gun and threatens the cashier girl. Ed stops him but I’m pretty sure he gets shot.

Thank you for any help you can give, I really appreciate it!
1 answer 1