Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 6 months ago

Have you ever ratted in a co worker to your boss? If so about what and why?

No, I've never done that. Never had a reason to.

5050. Several times. I don't rat anyone out except those who effect me directly. From harassment to laziness/incomplete tasks and poor management.

If I'm on the verge of walking out because someone's constantly fvckin' with me? Best believe I go to the higher ups and corporate.

I'm going to say no because I don't consider going to the boss about a coworker harassing me to be "ratting."

Yeah, one of my coworkers said they were going to sneak into the place I work at late at night and damage property in retaliation for getting written up. I told my manager immediately, and they weren't fired but received their second write-up. Now they're on the third as of tomorrow. My company is not an at-will employer, so it's really hard to get fired there. You almost have to really try in order to get fired with them (unless you're a manager).

No. Where I come from, snitches get stitches.