Need friendship advice ASAP?

So, I have this friend that thinks she’s entitled to know everything she asks. Like it’s not okay for me to say I don’t want to share. If I don’t share, she accuses me of “hiding something and acting different” and she says she’s done being friends . And she’ll basically put me on the “back burner” . I’ll give you... show more So, I have this friend that thinks she’s entitled to know everything she asks. Like it’s not okay for me to say I don’t want to share. If I don’t share, she accuses me of “hiding something and acting different” and she says she’s done being friends . And she’ll basically put me on the “back burner” . I’ll give you an example of real situations. I was at Applebee’s the other night and I have a lot going on it was a bad night for me, so we were texting and she asked about my night I said it wasn’t so good and I feel emotionally drained. She asked for details and I told her I’d rather not share because she offer judges or makes my situations about her. She went on pressuring me to tell her and when I didn’t she said I’m hiding things. And she asked again today about what was wrong that night. She questions her name being initials in my phone or If I change her name to last name or her number real actual nickname in my phone (which I often do to many people) she said the other day that she’s going wants time together ( mind you I’m living my whole adult life with two kids) and when I say I’m busy or can’t that night she gets mad. Then today I told her I don’t owe her any of my personal business if I don’t want to share it. Then she said that’s different I than before because I used to and again I’m hiding something . This friendship is exhausting. Is it just me or does this seem pretty weird ?
4 answers 4