About how many spins do you play on slots in one day?

My strategy I start with passing the time playing 1 cent spins with 1 dollar for 5 minutes. Then when I am ready to try to win money I'll usually pay for about 10 spins. So if I am playing $10 I'll bet $1. If Im playing 5 Ill bet 50 cents. And I wont put more than $10 in the machine in one day. Sometimes.... show more My strategy
I start with passing the time playing 1 cent spins with 1 dollar for 5 minutes. Then when I am ready to try to win money I'll usually pay for about 10 spins. So if I am playing $10 I'll bet $1. If Im playing 5 Ill bet 50 cents. And I wont put more than $10 in the machine in one day. Sometimes. After playing pennies. Ill bet it all in one spin hoping for a big win. So Ill go from 1 cent bets to a single $5 bet. But winning this way will take alot of days of patience.