Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 5 months ago

Is it wrong to bully someone for being socially awkward and basically mute?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

it's not mute if you're ignoring other people ignorance and choas....upset they're much about being ignored?

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Of course it's wrong to bully someone who is socially awkward & basically mute & anyone that are different than you! Why do you care if this person is socially awkward & basically mute?! How would you like it if someone found a flaw on you and bully you for it?

This world needs more kind goodhearted people and none of your type cruel bad-hearted people! Just go away bullies!

• 5 months ago

Bullying someone else just always shows that the bully has low self esteem, and karma will find a way to make you repay for bullying that person.

Source(s): Karma
  • 5 months ago

of course--what gives you the right to decide how people should be in this world?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

It’s wrong to bully someone period

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No, You never know it may give them the incentive to break out from their shell. Its worth a try. Just don't play them the song "I don't like Mondays"

• 5 months ago

The person doing the bullying sounds like the one that is socially awkward. The bully is the one lacking the social skills. Who's to say what's 'socially awkward', and why make it your concern?

Live and let live.

Source(s): I just know.
  • 5 months ago

I bet you already know the answer to this question.

• 5 months ago

yes...............

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

yes, very wrong, you wouldnt want sorneone bullying you so do unto others

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.