Poll: What are your top 5 favorite Black & White TV Shows?

1. I Love Lucy 2. The Dick Van Dyke Show 3. The Twilight Zone 4. The Munsters 5. The Addams Family HM: Alfred Hitchcock Presents, The Adventures of Superman (Before Color), The Andy Griffith Show (Before Color), Mason Perry, The Wild Wild West (Before Color), Gomer Pyle U.S.M.C., F Troop (Before Color), Amos... show more 1. I Love Lucy
2. The Dick Van Dyke Show
3. The Twilight Zone
4. The Munsters
5. The Addams Family
HM: Alfred Hitchcock Presents, The Adventures of Superman (Before Color), The Andy Griffith Show (Before Color), Mason Perry, The Wild Wild West (Before Color), Gomer Pyle U.S.M.C., F Troop (Before Color), Amos 'n' Andy, Leave it to Beaver, The Donna Reed Show, Father Knows Best, The Beverly Hillbillies (Before Color), Gilligan's Island (Before Color), The Other Limits, Mr. Ed, Bewitched (Before Color), I Dreamed of Jeanie (Before Color), The Danny Thomas Show, The Fugitive (Before Color), Dennis The Menace, and Get Smart (Before Color)
Update: Another HM: Three Stooges, The Honeymooners, and The Little Rascals